UEE / UPEE: additional registration`s start

Today, 17 June, additional registration for the UEE and UPEE begins. We answer all the painful questions of applicants!

Who can register? All applicants to postgraduate and master’s programmes who did not manage to register during the main registration period or have just decided to apply.

Do you need any valid reasons or documents confirming inability to register during the main session? No, absolutely all applicants who did not register during the main session can register.

When will the testing take place? The additional session will take place from 31 July to 14 August. You will receive your results by 20 August, which means you will have time to apply for master’s and postgraduate’s programmes.

Will it be possible to take the test abroad? No, there are no temporary testing centres abroad during the additional session.

How can you register?

Algorithm of actions:

💡 Decide on a speciality (especially if you need to take the UPEE).

Decide on the foreign language for the UEE – English, German, French or Spanish of your choice and the subject tests of the UPEE (if necessary).

💡 Decide on the city where you will take he UEE or the UPEE – be careful, the additional session is planned exclusively in Ukraine.

💡 Fill in the application form for registration fo the UEE or the UPEE.

💡 Prepare scans of documents – passport (ID-card on both sides or passport-booklet – 1, 2 pages, if the second and third photos were pasted – the corresponding pages with marks, passport – first page); identification code; a document on previous education (bachelor’s, specialist’s, master’s degree) or a certificate of completion of studies (for those who will receive a bachelor’s degree in 2024, such a certificate is taken at the university where you study), in case of a change of surname – a marriage certificate or a change of surname.

💡 Prepare a photo for the documents (one colour photo on a light background, as for the documents).

💡 Apply to an educational institution that conducts admission to a master’s or postgraduate programme.

💡 Get an examination sheet – a document with which you will come to the test and with which you will receive invitations in your personal account on the website of the Ukrainian Centre for Educational Quality Assessment.

Or you can simply contact us and we will explain all the details and help you with registration!